Join us at Copenhagen Atomics as we finish building a functioning thorium molten salt reactor that burns nuclear waste and drives real change.
We at Copenhagen Atomics believe that the solution to nuclear waste already exists. The solution lies in recycling nuclear waste to create an abundance of affordable and green energy, significantly reducing the amount of waste and the time we have to store it.
You will be a key player in the design and development of cutting-edge molten salt loop technology. As a member of our reactor design team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the drafting and invention of essential components and thus be at the heart of the development of one of the key technologies in the world for the next century.
As a company, we value curiosity, flexibility, being self-driven, yet able to collaborate, and the possibility to grow as a person and professional.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Inventing and improving components and reactor features.
- Make CAD drawings of components for our thorium molten salt reactor.
- Purchasing customized components from sup suppliers globally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience working with CAD systems.
- Have ordered from suppliers using CAD and mechanical drawings
- Ideally, have some experience with milling, lathe work, steel plate cutting, welding and bending.
Experience drawing pipe and electrical systems is a plus.
Innovation is at the forefront of our culture and drives us to achieve our goals. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking technologies with the potential to make a significant impact on the world.
Based in Copenhagen, we are an international team of over 60 engineers, technicians, designers, and more who are in the process of developing a new, low-cost, abundant, sustainable, and safe nuclear technology to be manufactured on assembly lines in the future.