We at Copenhagen Atomics believe that the solution to nuclear waste already exists. The solution lies in recycling nuclear waste to create an abundance of affordable and green energy, significantly reducing the amount of waste and the time we have to store it.
Join us at Copenhagen Atomics as we finish building a functioning thorium molten salt reactor that burns nuclear waste and drives real change.
You have the chance to play a key role in leading the construction and commissioning of our molten salt loops according to the needs of our customers. Your background could be in mechanical engineering, marine and technical engineering (maskinmester), or something similar.
As a company, we value curiosity, flexibility, being self-driven, yet able to collaborate, and the possibility to grow as a person and professional.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Have a minimum of 1 years of experience drawing mechanical systems in CAD.
- Have ordered from suppliers using CAD drawings and mechanical drawings before and are confident in doing so.
- Are confident in doing simple programming or scripting.
- Have skills with Linux and Windows, including shell commands and setting up computers.
- Are organized in your work and have significant experience with project management of small projects and communicating with customers/users.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 60 days per year to assist our customers.
Innovation is at the forefront of our culture and drives us to achieve our goals. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking technologies with the potential to make a significant impact on the world.
Based in Copenhagen, we are an international team of over 60 engineers, technicians, designers, and more who are in the process of developing a new, low-cost, abundant, sustainable, and safe nuclear technology to be manufactured on assembly lines in the future.